Q: What is Your Capacity?
A: We can seat 150 for a plated dinner. For events over 150 we recommend a cocktail style event. Our max capacity is 200.
Q: WHAT IS Included in your price?
A: All tables and chairs are included in the venue fee, we are happy to outsource linens for a fee.
- 150 White Resin Folding Chairs w/Padded Seat
- 10 ~ 36” Bar (or Standard) Height Tables (seats 3-4)
- 15 ~ 60” rounds (seats 8-10)
- 10 ~ 6’ tables (seats 6-8)
- Wifi (75 down, 20 up since you asked)
- Six parking spots for clients, ample off-street parking. Contract parking is an option as well.
- 12' x 12' media screen with projector & audio; Complete sound system with two wireless microphones
- Fully equipped kitchen for caterer prep
Q: What is the Bathroom Situation?
A: There are two on the ground level, one of which is ADA compliant. A third is available on the second floor.
Q: What are your Policies Regarding Liquor?
A: We ask that you use a licensed bartender through your caterer or With a Twist Bartending Services. You may still purchase your own beer, wine, etc., (Huge Savings!) but we do require you to use a licensed bartender to pour for you. Running low on libations during your event? Drizly - Beer, wine & liquor delivered to your door within an hour.
Q: WHAT IS THE PARKING SITUATION?
A: We provide six spaces. There are three options for additional parking:
- The Designer's Guild Building has public parking after 4:30pm on weekdays and all day on weekends. Parking is $5 most days, $12 (cash only) during Twins home games. You are also welcome to contract the DGB ramp in advance for your guests so they're not obligated to pay for their parking.
- You are welcome to contract with any valet company you would like.
Q: Do you offer a space to get ready on-site?
A: We do! We have a beautiful space we like to call The Green Room. TGR has a lounge area with TV and beautiful furnishing from Southside Vintage to allow for the perfect space to get ready before any special event. TGR offers great photo opportunities!
Q: DO YOU REQUIRE SECURITY?
A; For any events where alcohol is provided we required security. Please inquire for pricing and details.
Q: WHEN WILL we Have access to the space?
A: Our contracts include 12 hours of access for social events. Weddings are typically held from noon to midnight, including setup and breakdown. If you're not a late night couple we're more than happy to adjust the 12 hour window of time for you.
Q: DO I NEED TO PURCHASE INSURANCE?
A: Yes, you are required to obtain event insurance. We require a $1 million general liability coverage that includes bodily injury and property damage, We require proof of insurance no less than one week prior to your event date. The “additional insured” should be listed as: 514 Studios, LLC. 514 North 3rd Street, Ste. 101, Mpls, MN 55401. A quick and easy way to obtain a quote for insurance is via The Event Helper.