Q: What is Your Capacity?
A: We can seat 150 for a plated dinner. For events over 150 we recommend a cocktail style event. Our max capacity is 200.
Q: WHAT IS Included in your price?
- 150 White Resin Folding Chairs w/Padded Seat
- 10 ~ 36” Bar (or Standard) Height Tables (seats 3-4)
- 15 ~ 60” rounds (seats 8-10)
- 10 ~ 6’ tables (seats 6-8)
- Four parking spots for clients, ample off-street parking. Contract parking is an option as well (see below).
- Fully equipped kitchen for caterer prep
Q: What is the Bathroom Situation?
A: There are two on the ground level, one of which is ADA compliant. A third is available on the second floor.
Q: What are your Policies Regarding Liquor?
A: We ask that you use a licensed bartender through one of our preferred caterers, Liquid Motion or With a Twist Bartending Services. You may still purchase your own beer, wine, etc., (Huge Savings!) but we do require you to use a licensed bartender to pour for you. Running low on libations during your event? Drizly - Beer, wine & liquor delivered to your door within an hour.
Q: WHAT IS THE PARKING SITUATION?
A: Four parking spaces are included at the 514 Building, which you may use to park vehicles or as an outdoor gathering space for guests. options for additional parking:
- Meter Parking is always available. There are over 100 meter parking spots within five blocks of the venue. Check city signs for pricing and hours of enforcement.
- Reserved parking is available in the Designer's Guild Building (401 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401) located less than two blocks away. Contact available upon request.
- Valet is available. Have your guests pull right up front and leave your car with us. Nearly all events offer valet parking as an option for guests. Inquire for valet pricing.
Q: Do you offer a space to get ready on-site?
A: We do! We have a beautiful bridal suite on the second floor that is included in all wedding packages.
Q: DO YOU REQUIRE SECURITY?
A: For any events where alcohol is provided we required security. Please inquire for pricing and details.
Q: WHEN WILL we Have access to the space?
A: Our contracts include 12 hours of access for social events. Weddings are typically held from noon to midnight, including setup and breakdown. If you're not a late night couple we're more than happy to adjust the 12 hour window of time for you.
Q: DO I NEED TO PURCHASE INSURANCE?
A: Yes, you are required to obtain event insurance. We require a $1 million general liability coverage that includes bodily injury and property damage, We require proof of insurance no less than one week prior to your event date. The “additional insured” should be listed as: 514 Studios, LLC. 514 North 3rd Street, Ste. 101, Mpls, MN 55401. A quick and easy way to obtain a quote for insurance is via The Event Helper.