Photo: Lightbound Photography
INCLUDED IN ALL EVENTS
Our pricing is for the use of the Main Studio, the Green Room, and the gorgeous, natural-light bridal suite located upstairs. Rental is based on 150 guests for a seated dinner or 200 guests for a standing reception. Please contact us for pricing details.
Furniture Included in Rental
- 150 Chairs
- 15 (60”) rounds (seats 8-10)
- 10 (36”) Bar or Standard Height Tables (seats 3-4)
- 10 (6’) Banquet Tables (seats 6-8)
- Portable Bar
- Lounge Furniture in Green Room
- Fully equipped kitchen for caterer prep
- Day of Coordination by MAVEN up to 12 hours
514 Studios needs to be notified in writing (email is acceptable) as soon as possible if it becomes necessary to cancel an event. Cancellation notice received more than 30 days before the scheduled event date will result in the forfeiting of ones deposit, which is 50% of the rental fee. If cancellation is made with less than 30 days notice renter is then responsible for balance of full rental fee.
Security is required at events where alcohol is being served. Please inquire about pricing.
For events on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays that include coordination services here are some details about what is provided by Maven. You always have the option of upgrading your services with Maven. Click here to learn more about upgrade options, such as floral, decor and styling.
THE PLANNING PROCESS
- Maven will assign you a coordinator who will schedule one, one hour in-person meeting (approx 1 month) before your wedding to review all elements and details of your wedding celebration and start setting up a timeline.
- Unlimited emails one month before your wedding.
- Vendor management begins two weeks before your wedding date. We will become the primary contact for all vendors and facilitate all final payments on the day of your wedding.
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items according to your vendor contracts.
- Create a final layout for you after the in person meeting.
- Create a minute-by-minute timeline of your wedding day.
WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT
- One coordinator for up to 12 hours (noon – midnight).
- Management of Vendors. Oversee room set up. Styling and install rentals and any of your DIY materials. Meet with each vendor, review timeline, distribute final payments and tips.
- Set up and style reception items like centerpieces, place cards, guest book, favors, gift table, candy bar (if applicable) and any other design items. (All DIY items to be discussed with coordinator prior to wedding day. If DIY elements require additional setup time for your coordinator, you may need to consider adding a Day of Production Coordinator for setup only.)
- Meet and greet guests, facilitate ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Coordinate vendors and events throughout the day.
- Line up the Wedding Party when we are getting ready for the processional & cue the music.
- Line up the Wedding Party for the Grand Entrance.
- Make sure guests know where they are going for cocktail hour.
- Continued management of the timeline through the wedding.
- Wedding day emergency kit will be made available.
- Coordinate collection of gifts, guest book, cameras, and personal items and bring to your suite or designated car (While within the 12 hour timeframe) *Items/gifts cannot be transported off site due to liability.
- Confirm post event transportation is on time
If coordination of rehearsal is needed + $125 ~ Maven will execute wedding rehearsal at wedding venue for one hour & collect all design items at rehearsal to prepare for the wedding day.