WEDDING CEREMONIES AND RECEPTIONS
INCLUDED IN ALL EVENTS
- 150 White Resin Folding Chairs w/Padded Seat
- 10 ~ 36” Bar (or Standard) Height Tables (seats 3-4)
- 15 ~ 60” rounds (seats 8-10)
- 10 ~ 6’ tables (seats 6-8)
- 12' x 12' media screen with projector & audio; Complete sound system with two wireless microphones
- Fully equipped kitchen for caterer prep
We are more than happy to hold a date for you with a deposit of $100 (which would be applied to your event). If another person inquires about the same date you will then have 24 hours to confirm or release your booking. Your event date is fully secured when your contract and deposit of 50% of the rental fee is received.
514 Studios needs to be notified in writing (email is acceptable) as soon as possible if it becomes necessary to cancel an event. Cancellation notice received more than 30 days before the scheduled event date will result in the forfeiting of ones deposit, which is 50% of the rental fee. If cancellation is made with less than 30 days notice renter is then responsible for balance of full rental fee.
514's Basic Linen Package is $225 and includes black or white 90" square linens.
Our upgraded linen package is $465 and includes floor length linens in up to 40 different colors.
Security is required at events where alcohol is being served. Please inquire about pricing.
Monday - Thursday: $800
Rental must end before 5pm and total no longer than eight hours including setup and teardown.
2016 - 2017 Rates (May - October)
- Sunday - Thursday: $3,250*
- Friday : $4,250*
- Saturday : $4,750*
2018 RATES (MAY - OCTOBER)
- Sunday - Thursday: $3,412*
- Friday : $4,462*
- Saturday : $4,987*
*Events on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays include day-of event coordination services through Maven (see below). Event time on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays is noon - 1am. For weddings, you are more than welcome to host both your ceremony and reception with us. There is a $300 room flip charge.
Please inquire for pricing for weddings November - April.
For events on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays that include coordination services here are some details about what is provided by Maven. You always have the option of upgrading your services with Maven. Click here to learn more about upgrade options, such as floral, decor and styling.
THE PLANNING PROCESS
- Maven will assign you a coordinator who will schedule one, one hour in-person meeting (approx 1 month) before your wedding to review all elements and details of your wedding celebration and start setting up a timeline.
- Unlimited emails one month before your wedding.
- Vendor management begins two weeks before your wedding date. We will become the primary contact for all vendors and facilitate all final payments on the day of your wedding.
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental items according to your vendor contracts.
- Create a final layout for you after the in person meeting.
- Create a minute-by-minute timeline of your wedding day.
WEDDING DAY MANAGEMENT
- One coordinator for up to 12 hours (noon – midnight).
- Management of Vendors. Oversee room set up. Styling and install rentals and any of your DIY materials. Meet with each vendor, review timeline, distribute final payments and tips.
- Set up and style reception items like centerpieces, place cards, guest book, favors, gift table, candy bar (if applicable) and any other design items. (All DIY items to be discussed with coordinator prior to wedding day. If DIY elements require additional setup time for your coordinator, you may need to consider adding a Day of Production Coordinator for setup only.)
- Meet and greet guests, facilitate ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Coordinate vendors and events throughout the day.
- Line up the Wedding Party when we are getting ready for the processional & cue the music.
- Line up the Wedding Party for the Grand Entrance.
- Make sure guests know where they are going for cocktail hour.
- Continued management of the timeline through the wedding.
- Wedding day emergency kit will be made available.
- Coordinate collection of gifts, guest book, cameras, and personal items and bring to your suite or designated car (While within the 12 hour timeframe) *Items/gifts cannot be transported off site due to liability.
- Confirm post event transportation is on time
If coordination of rehearsal is needed + $125 ~ Maven will execute wedding rehearsal at wedding venue for one hour & collect all design items at rehearsal to prepare for the wedding day.